We’re going three months strong with the recap which I feel like is a mini-win!!
Memorable things from March:
- HOOOOSS!!! You guys knew this was gonna be the first bullet on here. Clearly, I’m VERY invested in the Hoos and March Madness this year! I’ve watched every game so far!! I took last Friday off before a wedding that Saturday and was able to watch from Bar Louie which was super fun 🙂
- Had a sunrise shoot at the Capitol with DCBC who just launched Raniyaan di Raunaq which you should ABSOLUTELY check out!! They’re currently ramping up for their competition this weekend at Maryland and I can’t wait to cheer them on 🙂
- ALL the engagement sessions this month!! I got to photograph over 6 engagement sessions for my couples in the last 2 weeks and I loved getting back in the swing of things and photographing them before their weddings this year! Oh and I drove 350 miles in 5 days o.O
- I tried Philz Coffee and Grace Street Coffee for the first time both of which lived up to their hype! Also tried Takorean on the same day which I also really liked!
- Met up with two former co-workers for dinner! I loved getting to catch up with them and hear all about what was the same and what all has changed since I left at the end of last November
- I got to spend a Monday (!!) photographing at Stone Tower Winery which is my favorite winery in the area 🙂
- Gonna put this up here because we’re keeping it real: I knocked over my entire cup of espresso onto my rug (if you saw it on Instagram, you KNOW how bad it was…) but was thankfully able to get most of it out of my white rug. And THEN in the same week, I knocked over a bottle of rosé in the fridge as well! GG Manali hah!
- Sticking to the wine theme here, my family friends threw a wine tasting & dinner party with 16 different pairings including 8 domestic and 8 foreign wines to try out which was an experience 🙂
- Celebrating St. Patty’s Day in Richmond was super fun!! Sad that I missed red velvet pancakes for brunch but see #10
- I got to spend a morning celebrating National Pancake Day at IHOP with my brother! Being me, I got chicken and waffles instead, don’t judge haha
- Really enjoyed the couple of days where temps hit the 70’s and I can’t wait for spring to hit in full force (minus the allergies)
- And on another random note, my dad got a blow torch for toasting food which has been hilarious
- Have been getting back into the bhangra game and got to perform at the National Geographic yesterday and will be competing in North Carolina this April at Championships of Bhangra. I haven’t competed in over a year so it should be interesting!! I’m equally nervous and excited so I’ll keep you guys updated on that 🙂
- We also had over 100 people over to our house and all I can say is, never again. My introvert tendencies kicked in REAL fast on that day
That’s all for this month, here’s some fun pictures of #reallife from around here! I’m trying to get into the habit of documenting all the small moments in life as well as the big ones I capture for clients!
If you enjoyed reading this post, you should check these out as well!