I don’t know what it is about the week before Christmas rolls around but did anyone else think that this was THE SLOWEST WEEK EVER? It wasn’t that it wasn’t eventful, each day just seemed to drag on. I’m sure the cold front and wind gusts around Ballston didn’t help…but here are the highlights of the week:
– I put together a Bridal Guide for my 2018 brides that has 50+ pages of super useful information and tips for planning out their whole day!! It took a couple of days of long hours of swapping in images and tweaking Katelyn James’ template to include some personal tips as well! I ordered copies to proof and I can’t wait to see how it turned out!
– Along with that, I started putting together my Best of 2017 Weddings & Couples blog post and I can’t wait to publish it! I feel like I’ve seen these pictures so many times throughout the year, but I think it’s important to keep an updated portfolio and reflect on the progress I’ve made! I think it’s so easy in today’s world to get bogged down with everything that everyone around you is doing and how far away your goals and dreams seem that we forget to take time to see how much progress we have actually made towards them!
– I thought I lost my hat but turns out I found it! It wasn’t terribly expensive, but I liked it a lot even if my brother told me I looked like an elf hahaha I’ll take that as a compliment! My ears are actually kind of pointed at the tips too so you know, he might be onto something hahhaa 🙂
– Celebrated both my cousin, my dad and my little’s birthdays in one week! We got a chocolate mousse cake that was like HEAVEN from Wegman’s!
– I went to dance practice after a super long time and am definitely suffering the consequences. My left calf still hasn’t quite recovered two days later but I am definitely one of those people that enjoys being a little sore because it means that you did something!
– I am officially hooked onto both The Crown and The Office! So very different shows but they balance each other out well haha 10/10 recommend both 😀
– MY BOY GOT INTO MED SCHOOL!!!!!! SO VERY PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t think I can put anything up after this, highlight of the month and done! 🙂 Need to remake this picture but the other way around!!
Photo by Jontell Vanessa Photography