IT’S FRIDAY!!!! It is also National Coffee Day so shout out to all my fellow coffee lovers, be sure to raise (or reheat if you drink it way too slowly like me) an extra cup today! I’m hanging out today at Republik Coffee Bar in Ballston getting some work done and gearing up for a wedding with Chelsea again tomorrow! Things around here have been pretty fun with fall kicking off! Here’s the weekly updates:
– Charlottesville was SO MUCH FUN!!! I went to Loving Cup vineyard on Saturday which was super fun (and very sunny) and then my friend was able to hook me up with a ticket to the Sunday night concert (thank you Praj!). AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! Dave Matthews Band, Cage the Elephant, Ariana Grande, Coldplay and Justin Timberlake who pretty much stole my show and heart all over again. I will be listening to 20/20 on repeat this week!!! It was incredible getting to hear so many talented artists sing live and it was so heartwarming to hear them advocating for unity with music. It was a much needed night <3 I somehow managed to sun burn my eyes and like my lips and didn’t realize this until Wednesday
-Thank you to everyone that made my birthday weekend so special with all the messages and love! A special shout out to everyone who I was able to celebrate with in person and my family for making it a fun day after a 2 hour drive back from Charlottesville! Special shout out to Neha who turned 21 and Jillian who turned 22 with me!! Thank you Jillz for the coffee table book all about rosé! It was the first ever package I got at my new apartment!
– Speaking of if you live in the Herndon/Reston/surrounding area, you NEED to check out Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant!! I had my birthday dinner there and it was AMAZING!!! And not only do they have all the wine for you to taste before you buy (spoiler alert: we tried a lot), but also their food is really good. Like really really good. I had leftovers and managed to eat it for three straight meals and still want more….
– I’ve been working on putting together a list of other wedding industry vendors that are really killing the game that I can recommend to any future brides! So if you happen to know anyone that I should know, reach out! This week I finalized the venues that I would recommend and I got to go out to Rust Manor House and Meadowlark Atrium to connect with them in person 🙂 Photographing a space instead of portraits really got my creativity going again and was a lot of fun!
– This weekend I’m second shooting with Chelsea at the Ronald Reagan Building in D.C. and I could not be more excited!!!!! The D.C. architecture is to die forrr with cream colored walls and arches, I love it and it reminds me so much of Paris. I’ve been looking at other photographers’ wedding blog posts there and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!
– I booked my first ever elopement that I’ll be photographing in Orange VA in October so that’s pretty exciting!
Here’s some fun pictures from the week taken by my iPhone!
More Friday Fun Posts:
Take 1 – Why Friday Fun, CAMERA UPGRADE!! & The Best Sangria Around
Take 2 – Grad Parties, Taste of the Town & Mini Pineapples!!
Take 3 – A Summer Wedding, Picnicking & an Old Town Senior Shoot
Take 4 – Cousins, brunching & Midsummer Plans
Take 5 – Behind the Scenes of Manali Photography
Take 6 – Fun Fall Things To Do!
Take 7 – Birthday Weekend Plans
Take 8 – Charlottesville & National Coffee Day