Welcome to another Friday Fun! This has been a pretty average week except for the fact that I’ve been PREPPING for a wedding this weekend!!! If you haven’t already heard me say it a million times, I am VERY excited for tomorrow 😀 I’m crossing my fingers (on both hands) that the rain stays away and it ends up being a beautiful day for Heather & Doug’s beautiful wedding! Despite all the work prepping for the wedding this weekend, this week has been full of other fun things as well:
- Oh! This past weekend was super duper fun! Originally my family was planning on visiting up to NYC but instead I was able to spend a relaxing weekend at home 🙂 Just what I needed after 10 weekends working in a row! I spent Saturday trying out Halal Guys (10/10 recommend!!), going kayaking at Occoquan (talk about the cutest houses!), and then going to Taste of the Town (Reston’s food festival!) at night! Sunday was spent making eggs benedict for my dad (our shared and beloved tradition) with some espresso that I had gotten him! The rest of the day was spent relaxing 🙂
- Planning for photographing a proposal in July!! It’s going to be on Georgetown Waterfront slash on a BOAT guys, super stoked for that!! Also my mom’s going to be joining me taking video on the side haha and safe to say SHE’S super excited as well 🙂
- Went to Bartaco for the second week in a rowww AND had tacos for 2 other dinners and I have ZERO regrets about it 😀 Also, Blue Apron is still coming in clutch, safe to say I really like it! Cooking is actually kind of really relaxing and makes me feel like I have my life together haha
- I FINALLY got around to cleaning my car!! After 6 months…..eek, but it happened! It was much needed after months traveling back and forth all over Virginia!
- Talking with my second photographer and assistant for the day!! Also, there an 80% chance if you’re reading this, you’ll recognize the assistant so stay tuned for some behind the scenes! 10 points to Gryffindor for anyone that can recognize her voice 🙂
That’s all for this time! If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: