I can’t believe it’s Friday again already. I feel like I played catch up after coming back from New York and now it’s the weekend again already! And this time I’m back in one of my favorite places, Charlottesville!!! And not only that, but everyone is going to be back in town again for UVA’s reunion, it’s the weekend I’ve been waiting all fall for! As much as I love Charlottesville by itself, the place is nothing without my people here 🙂 I’m notorious for being awful at keeping in touch with people, I’d much rather have an hour long face to face conversation than text or call people on the phone so having everyone back is amazing.
Notable moments from this week included:
– Seeing my best friend on Sunday after I came home from NYC and before she left to go back to VT!! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to celebrate her actual birthday with her but I’m glad I saw her before it even if for just hanging out in my kitchen for a little bit
– Spending a chilly fall afternoon editing pictures from last week’s wedding cozy intimate wedding at the Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast. Scroll down for some pictures of Lacy & Latisha’s details!
– Being so absolutely confused trying to catch up learning choreo for bhangra. I was SOOO lost while trying to figure out why something didn’t match up to the music only to realize that I was playing the wrong mix since iTunes goes to the next song sometimes.
– Also recording not just one run through, but two only to realize that they didn’t save because my laptop is perpetually running out of space. And you’d think it’s because I keep a lot of pictures on my computer but I keep them all on my hard drive and in the cloud so it’s not from that!!
– Double shot caramel machiatto, try it
– Pulling together last minute details for a styled shoot with Jontell that’s TODAY!!! We have a maroon, rose gold, and blush fall themed with a sweetheart table and a desserts table!!! I seriously can’t wait to share all pictures of all the gorgeous details and vendors’ hard work, but also to eat all the sweets!
– Planning all the things for YAR!!! Yesterday I got to go out to dinner with Naveen at Downtown Mall at Bizou and it was so nice!!! It just feels so great to be back here 🙂