Trying to stay consistent with these but whew it’s been a whirlwind of a week and a half!
Highs and lows from the week include:
– Going through all the gorgeous pictures from Louisa & Grant’s wedding at Hermitage Hill Farm! I loved being able to work alongside Jontell to capture this gorgeous HARRY POTTER THEMED wedding!!! It was so cold, but so worth it 🙂 This was their first time doing a dip, who could have been able to tell!
-ALL THE GOOD FOOD!!!! Accenture definitely kept us super well fed throughout the entirety of this week with enchiladas, burgers, cake, cookies, tons of coffee, you name it, we probably devoured it
-The room was actually super cold and super dry :(( My face feels like it’s sunburned because it’s been peeling from being so dry!! I’m not about it!
– Quite an adventure while trying to get home from bhangra practice on Tuesday night! We had it in Georgetown so I took and über to Rosslyn but all the trains were delayed and single tracked so I took another über to Ballston. I walked all around the block for my second über driver to find me and then had to wait another 20 minutes at Ballston because I just missed the train! So it took me a solid 2 hours to get home o.O But I guess it balanced out for having such a short commute to work all week hahaha
– My fingers are so jumbled while typing this since at work I have a Windows PC and at home I have a Mac. If anyone has a good solution to overcoming this, I’d love to know!
– My mom flew out to India this morning so me, my dad and brother are going to figure out how to live without her for 2 whole weeks! We’ll have to see how it goes
– My best friend, my brother and my cousin are all home!!!! I’m super excited to spend some time with family over Thanksgiving and to have Friendsgiving as well 🙂
– Prepping for my fall mini sessions in Georgetown tomorrow! The rain held off so I’ll be going ahead with them and I can’t wait to work with some new people!!
That’s it for this week! Will be back next week, probably struggling to type from being in a food coma, but hey, not the worst problem in the world to have 🙂