Wrapping up this week with another Friday Fun! But before that, I wanted to announce that I’ll be holding Fall Mini Portrait Sessions on Saturday, November 18th in Georgetown, D.C. I’ll be offering portrait sessions of any kind for couples, families, or business owners that need new headshots at a discounted price of $85. Each session will be 25 minutes and you will receive 20+ edited, high resolution images delivered via an online gallery within 2 weeks. I’ll also have some fall themed items if you’d like to include them in your pictures such as cozy scarves to keep warm and mugs full of apple cider (yours to drink)! If you’re interested in booking a time slot for me to have your portraits taken on that day, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get you all set up with a time slot! Feel free to share the image below with anyone else that you think may be interested 🙂
Highlights from this past week include:
- Pulling off the styled shoot with Jontell! We’re curating the gallery to send out to vendors and I was nervous as to how it would turn out but the pictures look amazing!!!! I’m so excited to share them with our vendors and hopefully get published online!
- YAR!!!! The Young Alumni Reunion is when UVA students who have graduated in the past 1-4 years are invited back for a big reunion and party in our Amphitheater. There’s music, free Bold Rock (!!), food, and all of your Hoos in one place 🙂 I had been looking forward to this weekend ALL fall and it was so incredibly fun! And overwhelming trying to squeeze everything in but mostly fun!! I got to see almost everyone that I wanted to and it made me motivated to stay in better touch with everyone outside of this weekend as well. Also, I had Ace Biscuit for the first time ever in Charlottesville and it left me wondering how in the world I had never heard of it before, 10/10 would recommend!
- Staying at home for two extra days with my parents for some nice down time and a change of pace from working in my apartment 🙂 But that being said, my dad and I witnessed the Redskins start off strong and then tank again so hopefully that doesn’t repeat next week…..
- Decking out my room with some of the extra fall decorations that we used for the styled shoot! I dare you to find a cozier, more fall inspired place hahaha Unfortunately our apartment has gnats so we’ve been on attack mode trying to get rid of them! Hoping that apple cider vinegar will help do the trick
- It’s birthday week!! My best friend, my cousin, my friend and roommate all have birthdays this week. I put together some cute gifts that I can’t wait to give 🙂 I’m usually really bad at thinking of what to give people but I hope they’ll like really them this time!
- Prepping my brother for an interview he had with a REALLY GREAT PLACE!!! I won’t say where it is but I really hope he did well and that our facetimes and phone calls working on mock interviews and tips really paid off. To say I’m super proud of him for balancing interviewing with a really tough school week would be an understatement 🙂
- I possibly have a wedding in the pipeline for next year that I’m super excited for on an amazing date!! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for it 😀
- After 2 weeks of traveling, I’m gearing up to second shoot another wedding this weekend at the University of Maryland which I actually have never visited before. This will be my first time second shooting a wedding on a campus! I’m super happy to be on the flip side and not that student creepily snapchatting the wedding photos happening near the Rotunda and Chapel at UVA trying to figure out who the photographer is hahahaha
Hope everyone is headed into a super fun weekend! If you have any questions about the fall mini sessions, feel free to reach out 🙂