This week was a little crazy hence a weekend recap instead of the normal Friday Fun but I’m trying to be more consistent with these so here it is!!
- I finally made it out to a meet up with some D.C. creative ladies on Tuesday out at the Congressional Club! It was pretty cool finally putting faces to a ton of names including the ladies at the Mcneese Thomas Group who featured Sayali and Pulkit’s Proposal at the National Arboretum. I also was surprised to actually KNOW someone at the meetup, my girl Angelica who made the Capitol Hill styled wedding shoot of my DREAMS come to life!!
- I was one of those people driving around in the middle of the day during the weekday because I had a dentist appointment!! It’s the little things people hahah 🙂 I was remote for the day which was a good change of pace! And it was only slightly embarrassing that it took me over five minutes of struggling to get the TV on to watch the World Cup
- Which is always much much more fun in Spanish!!! And I HOPE YOU GUYS SAW THE FINAL!!! What a game!!
- The rest of the week was spent meeting up with Jill & Nelson for their engagement session at the Spanish Steps & Kennedy Center, here’s a couple of sneaks from that!! We had the most gorgeous day and the steps all to ourselves, I have to add this spot as one of my favorite local spots
- I went to Georgetown TWICE in one day on Friday hahaha not crazy at all, thank goodness for Uber! The highlight of this week was most definitely going on a nighttime bhangra boat cruise with my dance team as a fundraiser!! We ended up going out afterwards to two places and then capped off the night walking SIX blocks for late night pizza, if that’s not called dedication, I don’t know what is hahaha 🙂
- I think I made a personal record of how many times I’ve been to Georgetown in one week because I was back the next day for Karan & Urvee’s PROPOSAL!! Guys, Karan had planned out a flash mob (the moves were legit!!) to the song “Marry Me” by Bruno Mars and it. was. EPIC!!! They had a whole crowd waiting in anticipation for the big moment going down 🙂 I got to take Karan & Urvee’s portraits right after and these two are SO CUTE!!! And the celebration didn’t stop there for these two, Karan had a yacht booked to sail around the Potomac for after their pictures to celebrate with lots of champagne and their closest friends!
So safe to say it was a jam packed week!! Next week is looking like it’s about to be the same so I’ll be back with another recap soon 🙂 Hope you all are making the best of this summer!!
That’s all for this time! If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
Georgetown chilling, pizza & wine!
Cooking Adventures, Caps & Rosé
Kayaking, espresso & wedding season