Hi there, I'm Manali! A wedding & portrait photographer serving DC, VA & Worldwide. Click through for all my favorites from recent sessions, adventures and travels, as well as tips & tricks for clients! Grab a cup of coffee, relax, and feel free to connect with me elsewhere as well! Cheers to you!
Manali Photography is a wedding & couples' photography business based out of Washington D.C. and Charlottesville, VA. When she's not making couples laugh or editing for the fastest turnaround time you ever did see, you might find her with family & friends at a vineyard with cheese & rosé to share! Cheers!!
And this wouldn’t be a recap without some highlights from the month as usual and some behind the scenes pictures as well à la iPhone:
1. PLACING 2nd AT AKD!!!!
2. Thanksgiving & Friendsgiving, a yearly favorite tradition around here!
3. YAR weekend and some exciting news that I’ll be sharing soon!
Funny moments / struggles from the month:
1. I attempted to make pumpkin pasta and it was such a fail I could not bring myself to even let my dad try it hahaha! I did redeem myself I think with a white sauce pizza with mushroom, bacon and olives the next week though!
2. Struggling to balance business and personal life during the holidays? I feel you! It’s often tough to feel like you can get everything done with shorter weeks, a bit of a wonky schedule and still cramming in a TON of sessions and giving your clients your very best!
3. Trying to get back into my normal morning routine has not been a thing this month and I’m hoping for a fresh start with it either in December (although this might be unlikely with jet lag going to and coming back from India) or in the new year!
That’s it for now! If you enjoyed this post, follow along on Instagram & go check out past months as well 🙂