NOVEMBER RECAP – PERSONAL
Doing something a little different this month and doing a round-up of some recent favorites along with a shorter monthly recap of highlights and struggles!
Planner: Simplified Planner Daily or Weekly Edition! (I have the Garden Party version!)
Organizational Tool: Powersheets by Cultivate What Matters (I have the Teal Linen one)
Podcast: Brands That Book & Kick It Up!
Beauty Favorite: Sugar Fresh Caramel Hydrating Lip Balm
Book: The Happiness Advantage
Song: Once in a While by Time Flies
Instagram Account: @flatlaygallery
Recipe: White Chicken Chili
Vineyard: Bluemont Vineyard (They have their vines all lit up for the holiday season which is so cute!!)
Coffee Shop: Petite Lou Lou Crepèrie in Purceville!
Holiday Product Launch: Simply Jessica Marie
Accessory: Pixel Glasses I have the Capra ones!
And this wouldn’t be a recap without some highlights from the month as usual and some behind the scenes pictures as well à la iPhone:
1. PLACING 2nd AT AKD!!!!
2. Thanksgiving & Friendsgiving, a yearly favorite tradition around here!
3. YAR weekend and some exciting news that I’ll be sharing soon!
Funny moments / struggles from the month:
1. I attempted to make pumpkin pasta and it was such a fail I could not bring myself to even let my dad try it hahaha! I did redeem myself I think with a white sauce pizza with mushroom, bacon and olives the next week though!
2. Struggling to balance business and personal life during the holidays? I feel you! It’s often tough to feel like you can get everything done with shorter weeks, a bit of a wonky schedule and still cramming in a TON of sessions and giving your clients your very best!
3. Trying to get back into my normal morning routine has not been a thing this month and I’m hoping for a fresh start with it either in December (although this might be unlikely with jet lag going to and coming back from India) or in the new year!
That’s it for now! If you enjoyed this post, follow along on Instagram & go check out past months as well 🙂